This terracotta castellated in-line roof tile vent from Manthorpe provides a simple solution to the problems of roof space ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a "square top" profile tiled roof.
Replacing a single tile on the roof, this tile vent is discreet and provides a uniform appearance to the roof line whether used at a high or low pitch.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the tile vent and on to the roof covering.
Why Choose the Castellated In-Line Roof Tile Vent?
- In-line and discreet low-profile design
- Compatible with Marley Ludlow Major, Redland Renown, Sandtoft Lindum, Russell Cheviot roof tiles (if unsure on compatibility please contact us)
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profile suits all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
Size: 418 x 332mm
Free Vent Area: 10,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch: 20˚
Maximum Headlap: 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No: 267-473
Material: uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Please note: In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the Manthorpe Tile Vent Adaptor or the Manthorpe Tile Vent Adaptor and Flexipipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.