In addition to the best selling range of smooth faced ventilators, the Manthorpe in-line plain tile vent is now available with a granulated finish, which helps it to blend in when fitted on a roof covered with sand faced plain tiles. The vent is quick and easy to install, taking the place of 3 plain tiles with no need to cut the battens, providing a simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction. Available in a range of 3 granulated colours to suit most styles of sand faced plain tiles from the major tile manufacturers.
In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the below.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Profiles suits all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 35˚ roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space, adaptor available for mechanical extraction
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction
Size 330 x 331mm
Free Vent Area 7,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch 35˚
Maximum Headlap 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. 287-217
Material uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process Injection Moulded
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.