The Manthorpe120 LR breathable roofing underlay is designed to help prevent water and wind-driven snow from entering a building and to reduce wind uplift forces on the roof covering. Due to the low water vapour resistance (LR), It can be used in both ventilated and non-ventilated roof details to combat condensation build-up in the roof space.
Conforming to the requirements of BS 5534 and BS 5250, you will have peace of mind choosing this breather membrane for your new build or refurbishment project.
Why Choose Manthorpe120 LR Breathable Roofing Membrane?
- Low water vapour resistance to combat roof space condensation
- BBA Approved
- Conforms to the requirements of BS 5534 and BS 5250
- Suitable for both supported and unsupported applications
- Can be used in both cold and warm roof details
- For use with discontinuous tile and slate roof coverings on pitched roofs
- Can be used on new build and refurbishment applications
Membrane Weight: 120g/m²
Roll Length: 50m
Roll Width: 1m
Water Vapour Resistance: Low (LR)
BBA Certificate No: 22/6441
Material: 3 layer polypropylene composite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.