Mayan Roofing Systems have manufactured an innovative, unique and stunning natural slate ridge tile. In a pleasing graphite colour, this natural slate ridge will suit virtually any roofing project. It’s unique vent strip with integral rubber seals means there’s no need for a roll-out system, the vent strip and seal will provide you with the required 5mm continuous ventilation.
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured with 12mm thick graphite natural slate, mechanically bonded to GRP liner to ensure longevity
• Provides 5mm ventilation of the roof space
• Built-in hidden clip and connector system for ease of installation
• Unique vent strip with integral rubber seals, eliminating the need for a roll out system.
• Suitable for pitches as a ridge tile 20 - 30 degrees and hip roofs 30 – 37.5 degrees
• Fully compliant with BS 5534, BS 5250 and BS 8612
• 1 x ridge runner bracket, stainless steel screws:
• 1 x RidgeFix60 stainless steel screw with nitrile washer
• 1 x RidgeFix100 stainless steel screw with nitrile washer
Water absorption W1
Thermal cycle T1
Sulphur exposure S1
Strength Trans 34N/mm2 Long 41N/mm2
Slate Origin Brazil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.